SEDP Members together with the staff celebrated the Members’ Christmas Gathering held in different areas and venues, first held last November 24, 2017.
This is an annual year-end event held ever since to gather the members except last year (2016) where it was the event called Parish Integration that was facilitated in every parish covered by SEDP in the province of Albay.
5 representatives per center attended their respective Christmas Gatherings with this year’s Servant Leadership theme “Pangenotan nin sorogoon, aarogan nin tunay na misyon”.
Every gathering started with a Eucharistic Celebration. The schedules and venues were as follows:
- November 24, 2017 at Catarman Municipal Gymnasium, Catarman Northern Samar (Catarman Branch) and Virac Auditorium, Virac Catanduanes (Virac Branch)
- November 25, 2017 at St. Agnes Gymnasium, Legazpi City- Area 2 (Branches of Legazpi Port, Albay District, Rapu-Rapu, Camalig and Daraga)
- December 1, 2017 at Ligao City Gymnasium, Ligao City – Area 3 (Branches of Ligao, Pioduran, Polangi and Libon) and at Sorsogon Gymnasium, Sorsogon City –Sorsogon 1&2 (Branches of Pilar, Castilla, Sorsogon City, Bulan, and Irosin)
- December 7, 2017 at Basilica Minore –SEDP Caritas Diocese of Libmanan (Branches of Pasacao and Libmanan)
- December 8, 2017 at Claveria Municipal Covered Court, Claveria Masbate City – (Pioduran Branch) and at Holy Rosary Major Seminary, Naga City –SEDP Caceres (Branches of Pili/Canaman, Nabua and Goa)
- December 9, 2017 at Magallanes Colosseum, Masbate City –(Masbate Branch) and at Bicol University Tabaco Campus Gymnasium –Area 1 A&B (Branches of Tiwi, Malinao, Tabaco, Malilipot, and Bacacay)
The event aimed to give joy to the members by having raffle draws and parlor games just like in a typical Christmas party where most of those who attended received gifts and prizes.
Most of the areas prepared consolation prizes composed of grocery items amounting to 3,000 pesos and a Negosyo Cart- grand prize amounting to 35, 000 pesos for the lucky winners coming from each of the branches.
During the gathering, the branches also recognized their best performing members, centers and inspiring entrepreneurs giving each of them plaque of citation with cash prizes.
Members were also encouraged to display their products in booths manned by SEDP MPC staff where the “Most Promising Product” was recognized also with plaque and cash prize.
Officers and other management staff coming from the main office also attended the events to give updates about the achievements of SEDP MFI, SEDP MBA, and SEDP MPC;
New products and programs were also introduced to the members such as the provision of Transparent Bags with brochures of products and services, Sumbong/Reklamo Hotline, Center kO Padaba Ako, and SEDP Care Program.
Also, this year’s Members’ Christmas Gatherings were memorable because of the “Gayun Bikol Festival Competition” where members competed in a dance contest presenting their chosen festival. The winners received a plaque and a cash prize of 10,000 pesos in gatherings held in Albay operations and 5,000 ranging up to 7,000 pesos in Regional Expansions Group.
Every end of the year, SEDP facilitates an event to be with its members, celebrate and create a memory of happy faces which each of them will remember.